Skip to main content

Hummingbird is a big search engine!


Google accepting a new algorithm updated on 15th birthday and this is a very big search engine in this world. This algorithm is displaying search results information and it's not related to keywords. According to this algorithm keywords almost dead now anyone find the query on search engine and then search will decide which query very meaning for the same then show the results. So as big updates is effecting on 90% sites so this is very bad news for all the webmasters. I suggesting to all seo guys and webmasters, optimize your website according to Google guidelines and use original and quality content to your website. Good luck

Comments

Anonymous said…
The discussion about Google Hummingbird highlights how search engines evolved to understand user intent and context beyond exact keywords. Businesses today need quality content and a strong strategy, which is where Digital Marketing Services in Delhi from Art Attackk can help improve online visibility and growth.

Popular posts from this blog

Google’s Matt Cutts –  who holds the title of “distinguished engineer” — is taking a break from his duties as Google’s chief web spam fighter. Cutts has announced on his personal blog that he’s taking leave through October. It will be the longest break Cutts has ever taken from Google since he started with the company back in 2000 and since he began overseeing the web spam team in 2004. It’s also one that he writes is overdue. From his post : When I joined Google, my wife and I agreed that I would work for 4-5 years, and then she’d get to see more of me. I talked about this as recently as last month and as early as 2006. And now, almost fifteen years later I’d like to be there for my wife more. I know she’d like me to be around more too, and not just physically present while my mind is still on work. Cutts says he’ll be off work through October of this year. He notes he won’t be checking any work email. He also stressed that there’s no specific event behind him...

Google Update Early in This Month

So after reporting a Google update on May 1st, then waiting and watching the community over the weekend to say - oh boy, there was a Google update rolling out over Friday through the weekend - we then had Google tell us there was no update. I used a Panda bear giving an evil stare because most of us knew something changed. And Google, after a bunch of arm twisting, finally gave me/us confirmation, which I posted on Search Engine Land. Google told us this was not an update for web spam, but a normal Google core search quality update. That is what I said earlier but I didn't have it on record. I assumed it wasn't related to Panda, Penguin or core spam, but rather a normal Google search core algorithm update and it was. I am not sure exactly why Google wouldn't confirm it back then but now they are and hopefully in the future they will as well. So the 10% of you that call me out as a traffic whore (or whatever you call me) for being the first to report on ...

Google: We Are Working On Making The Penguin Updated Continuously

Google says they hope to release a new Penguin update that is updated by itself in the next several months.    Google’s Gary Illyes announced that their Penguin does currently run slowly but they are working hard to make it update literally in real time. Meaning that the algorithm will get data that is refreshed all the time, continuously. Currently, the data has to be manually refreshed to see any ranking changes for sites impacted by Penguin. Gary explained it is hard for Google to do this right now because it requires a lot of reworking the algorithm. But that is their goal, to make the Penguin algorithm run by itself, without manually refreshing any data. Gary also said that this is not the case with Panda , they don’t see it running continuously but rather requiring a manual data refresh. Gary said this is months and months away and didn’t give us a date for when webmasters can expect this change. Ref: http://searchengineland.com/google-we-are-...