Skip to main content

Need to Promote your Event? Here’s How to use Social Media as a Marketing tool [InfoGraphic]

 How to Use Social Media to Drive your Business?
Social media marketing can improve your business in several ways. Promoting your company or services on social media networks can lead to greater brand recognition, higher conversion rates, increased traffic to website, reduced marketing costs, improved customer satisfaction and even better SEO rankings. You also get to directly interact with your customers, listen to their experiences and understand what they are looking for.
Ref: http://www.seo4world.com/use-of-social-media-to-promote-business-events-infographic.html

Comments

Addictive Media said…
This post provides useful ideas for promoting events and reaching the right audience through effective marketing. Businesses looking to improve their online visibility can benefit from Digital Marketing Services in Delhi. Art Attackk helps brands build stronger digital presence and connect with potential customers.

Popular posts from this blog

Google Update Early in This Month

So after reporting a Google update on May 1st, then waiting and watching the community over the weekend to say - oh boy, there was a Google update rolling out over Friday through the weekend - we then had Google tell us there was no update. I used a Panda bear giving an evil stare because most of us knew something changed. And Google, after a bunch of arm twisting, finally gave me/us confirmation, which I posted on Search Engine Land. Google told us this was not an update for web spam, but a normal Google core search quality update. That is what I said earlier but I didn't have it on record. I assumed it wasn't related to Panda, Penguin or core spam, but rather a normal Google search core algorithm update and it was. I am not sure exactly why Google wouldn't confirm it back then but now they are and hopefully in the future they will as well. So the 10% of you that call me out as a traffic whore (or whatever you call me) for being the first to report on ...

The Best SEO Tools for 2015

In the blink of an eye, new tools come and go. There are a million out there, and most new and experienced SEOs are always asking - what are the best tools out there? Which tools are definite "must haves" and which should I shelve? In 15 years as a digital marketer, I’ve been particularly interested in searching for powerful tools that can go a long way. I’ve always believed that by revealing the right data, a good tool can open doors. So without further ado, here is a list of some of the best tools I’ve discovered, and why. SEMrush The first, and most powerful, way we use SEMrush is to determine if a site is healthy or not. Whenever we are doing outreach and working on link-building campaigns, we always check SEMrush to see how many keywords a site is ranking for in Google. When we find sites that have a high volume of inbound links and DA, but no keywords ranking in SEMrush, then it’s likely they’ve been penalized. We also check their organic traffic to d...

Google Launches New Local Search Algorithm: SEOs Notice Significant Ranking Changes

Last night, Google pushed out a new and major local search ranking algorithm change. I broke the story at Search Engine Land where Google provided details for me on this update. Note: Later we named the update the Pigeon update . This is not really a spam change but more of a fundamental change to the local search ranking algorithm. Google would not tell me the percentage of queries impacted by this change but based on early reports, I'd say it is a significant number of queries impacted by this local algorithm change. The changes have rolled out to both the Google Maps search results and Google Web search results. Google told me that the new local algorithm has "deeper into their web search capabilities, including the hundreds of ranking signals they use in web search along with search features such as Knowledge Graph, spelling correction, synonyms and more." It also has better accuracy over distance and location rankings. This has rolled out ...